Thursday, October 16, 2008

Online Dating...

     Just had to post this...


         I've flirted a little bit with online dating. When I first got my computer a year and a half ago one of the first things I did was set up a profile on Plentyoffish for fun. I didn't really pursue it all that much but I do occasionally update my profile to keep it fresh--you never know. It turned out that anyone I messaged (which wasn't many) never got back to me and I would receive messages from women I wasn't interested in (again, which wasn't many).

       I've also experimented with eharmony (those ads make my fillings hurt) and lavalife but they both cost money (not that I'm cheap) but I simply wasn't that interested or motivated. I suppose these sites work for a lot of people but never felt right for me--I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me for a member anyway.

      That having been said I found another site today that may be a viable option... especially if you're slightly "commitment phobic..."

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin