Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Se7en...

   In reference to my blog of Monday BD had left a comment about the movie and how I shouldn't have played the ending... I thought everyone that cares about that flick would have seen it by now, sorry if I ruined it for anyone because I hate spoilers. Anyhoo the reason for this post was that BD had mentioned something about NIN and the music in the opening credits. 
    This was the first movie for me that the opening credits played a major factor in setting the tone for the movie (nobody watches these YouTube clips anyway)...


2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

I always thought some of the details in the movie The Cell were intriguing too...
I see that NIN also has a song on Natural Born Killers!

Dan Johnson said...

I thought The Cell was great too. I have a hard time watching scary movies but I can't look away...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin