Monday, September 15, 2008

Gwyneth's Head In A Box...


      I couldn't sleep last night and the movie Se7en came on. I haven't seen it in a while and forgot how disturbing it is. For me it's become the standard to which all creepy serial killer cop movies have to live up to...



 
   Unfortunately The Lemonheads have a song off of the 1996 album called "6ix" where lead singer Evan Dando pokes fun at the movie Se7en. I couldn't find a video on YouTube for it or find any of the lyrics because it isn't one of their more popular songs but the chorus is simply a repetition of, "Here comes Gwyneth's head in a box." So I had that running through my pea-brain the whole time I was watching the film... which was nice. 

    Here's some Lemonheads anyway...


3 comments:

B. Diederich said...

That is one of my most favorite movies--but don't tell people what happens at the end! I think Morgan Freeman does such a good job--but then again, it might be just his voice I love. Never heard the song-- but I did youtube the opening song of that movie one day (when my youtube would actually work for me)-- I guess I'd never heard it in it's entirety (mispell?) and was really surprised at it's lyrics--they must not of played it much on the radio around here! NIN
bd
School conferences all week...zzzz.

Dan Johnson said...

Love Morgan Freeman... Shawshank Redemption as well. It's funny how snoring ended up as Zzzzz. I always liked Dagwoods version... GXZSZXWVEY. I"m not sure if that's exactly how you spell it...

B. Diederich said...

Yes...Shawshank is awesome...doesn't feel like a Stephen King at all...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin