Sunday, June 1, 2008

We've All Heard The Joke...

    But I have to post it anyway... What will be the only three things left on earth after the nuclear holocaust?

                  Rats...



           Cockroaches...



                  and Keith Richards...


             It's reported that Mr. Richards has been inundated with requests to donate his body when he dies so doctors can examine his immune system. The 64 year old Stone (no pun intended) spent most of the seventies addicted to heroin and still lives the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, says his survival is due to a high tolerance to toxic pollutants. Richards said, "Doctors all over the world want my body when it finally goes. Apparently, I do have an incredible immune system. I had Hepatitis C and cured it myself (more like even Hep. C didn't even want to live in there). Just by being me. I mean, I eat everything wrong. I shove terrible things inside me."
    That's coming from the same guy that when asked what the weirdest thing he had ever snorted was replied, "My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive." It turned out that afterwards he only said it as a joke and he couldn't believe people took it seriously  but I don't know...



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin