Monday, May 12, 2008

Underwear, Wine and May...


     Had to say goodbye to another pair of old faithful,
     Turning into vapor trails. 
     A once proud pair of underwear,
     Now it seems are barely there.

     Hard to part with a comfy old friend,
     All good things must come to an end.
     Shed a tear and try to move on,
     Forget someone you've known for so long.


     Thought I'd try a fairly expensive French wine... maybe I ain't learned enough but I really didn't care for it... I'll stick with the $15 to $20 bottles, I can't go back to $10...



     
  I was thumbing through one of the local free papers when I came (no pun intended... well maybe a little) across this ad. I kind of thought this was every month. Are we really supposed to "step it up" in May ? It also seems that all the seminars aren't really related to self love at all- and what's up with the photo?!!? 


2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Ha...he looks intent and serious and she appears to be 'bout ready to laugh her a$$ off!
BD

Dan Johnson said...

Isn't that always the way?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin