Saturday, May 24, 2008

Perfume...

    We all know how effective scent is in triggering memories (and nightmares). I realized how appropriate these fragrances were for the relationships I was in...these were the perfumes they wore (I couldn't make this up)...

       Opium and cigarette smoke will always smell like true love to me.... and getting my naive, trusting heart hacky- sacked all over town...



     I could have used some to get through the breakup, hell not just the break up, most of the relationship... aah, young, first love.

 
    This was my first May/December, totally infatuated, love affair and my first "younger woman" (I was 29, she was 19). Soon found out that a 19 year old "woman" can be...

    Also my first experience with a half crazed, stalker, wait outside her house 'til 7:00 AM, try to run you off the road ex-boyfriend... after dating her I knew why.


   The only woman I ever lived with... (no wait I just remembered I lived with Opium for six months)... two and a half whole tears. (you wouldn't believe how many times I type tears instead of years and vice versa, must be some connection... or maybe the "T" is just really close to the "Y"). My heart was never there but I didn't know what else to do... out of guilt (mine) she moved in with me because I had smashed her car up (another blog) and my place way closer to her work than where she was living... good idea, one of many. Couldn't move forward and couldn't see any way out... became an...

   Ended with us breaking up but still living together... and I started dating Poison, another excellent idea... I'm unreal.
 


2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Good Morning.
It's Sunday....
Have a GOOD DAY!
BD

(If I asked you for more details on these interesting tidbits....I'm afraid it might make you a little despondent...don't want you to start 'dwelling'!)
Ha. I'm one to talk!

Dan Johnson said...

Hey thanks ! Got 18 holes of wack! fuck! in. Why do they call it golf ? 'Cause fuck was already taken...haha. Actually it went well, weather was great and I could really work on my farmer tan.

I could probably right a short story on each of them... not at all painful to talk about now- quite funny actually... ask all you want. With all your blogs I never know where to post replies, so here's the deal, if you post a comment on my blog I'll answer it here. It's quite possible that it could be very beneficial for me to air (err) as much of my dirty laundry as possible. After all I've heard that you're only as sick as your secrets...DWJ

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin