Monday, March 30, 2009

Top Ten Bad Conversation Starters...


  10. "Spare any change?"

   9. "Does this look infected to you?"

   8. "I just escaped from the asylum for the criminally insane, can you hide me out for a couple of days?"
        
   7. "Pull my finger."

   6. "Did you just fart or do you always smell that way?"

   5. "I just attended my first meeting of Cannibals Anonymous."

   4. "Watchtower or Awake?"

   3. "Hold me."

   2. "I eat my own hair."

   1. " Nickelback is my favorite band, you?"

3 comments:

Lianne said...

I'm having nightmares about this photo.

Dan Johnson said...

Ha! Me too. I found it on this top ten banned movie site...

Murray said...

This has been enlightening and funny as well. Thank you for that.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin