Monday, March 9, 2009

Talk About A Candy Store For Adults...


     Over the weekend I stopped in at Everything Wine and they aren't kidding. 3000 different wines from around the world (many not found at the LCB) at every price point-- all in a well designed, well lit 12000 sq. ft. space. They have a top ten section, all sorts of wine paraphernalia, a wall dedicated to recommendations and a tasting bar from 2 to 6 PM. I think I'm going to be visiting there a lot--things are already looking a little blurry...

3 comments:

Lianne said...

You are a god to me! Where is this store and does it really exist? Am I dreaming?

Lianne said...

And I guess if I actually looked closely at the pic of the bag I would have my answer! I'm out the door...

Dan Johnson said...

Good for you, it's awesome...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin