Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Feeling Plegm-Boyant...


  "If you have a cold and you take something for it you have it for 7 days."
   "If you don't take something for it you have it for one week."
     
        
  • I've got that scratch in my throat--a cold coming on,
  • I always try to fool myself at first in the morning.
  • It's not a sore throat, it's just a little raw from a night,
  • Of sleeping with my mouth wide open--but I know.

  • The annoyance of the cold is that you feel grim and squalid,
  • But not grim and squalid enough you can't go about your business. 
  • Unlike it's cousin the flu, which has you flat on your back,
  • In an almost euphoric state on the couch, watching daytime T.V.

       When I was searching images I came across a website called Sneezing Beauties...

      And just when you think you've seen everything...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin