Friday, August 8, 2008

I Was Just Thinking...

   If you can get this much grime on one of these pads even after cleansing your face...


    ...wouldn't it make sense for some company to create giant ones that you could use on your whole body after taking a bath or shower?   aand...

    I've been painting in shorts all summer and my poor knees are really taking a beating... and check out that bump on my shin from leaning on the step ladder. Looks like all hopes are dashed of ever becoming a leg model...  


1 comment:

B. Diederich said...

On that very first photo...I see that your harbor is being invaded by alien Tripod creatures too, rising above the buildings...intent on sinking those Japanese whale poaching ships...
Oh. I guess they are just those machinery thingamajigs used to off-load crates/cargo/illegals or something?!
The fruit is making me hungry!
BD

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin