Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WTF??

After painfully wrapping presents at the 11th hour Christmas Eve (as usual), I needed a large plastic bag to put them in for delivery--I keep a supply in the bottom of my towel and bookkeeping closet..


The bags were stuffed in other bags rather tightly and as I reached in to pull one out there was an explosion of these light, white plastic flakes (not unlike the white peel on the outside of a garlic bulb) that kind of freaked me out..



Following the initial shock, I realized the shreds must have come from one of those bio-degradable plastic bags and crumbled to the touch fairly easily. I have no real way to wrap (no pun intended) this post up, other than to say the technology works rather well. Either that or I've actually had the bag for twenty years and it was beginning to decompose anyway.

Q; What did Adam say at Christmas? A; Merry Christmas, Eve.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin