Friday, December 11, 2009

Licorice Goodies..

Every once in a while I develop a craving for these stupid things--almost as stupid as this picture..

The problem is, they're delicious for a couple of small handfuls and then the addiction kicks in and I can't stop until I've eaten half the bag. Then my head is racing, my heart is pounding out of my neck and I feel sick. What makes it even harder to stop wolfing them down is like it says on the bag, "Now even "Goodier." Which is true, they are all plump and soft and licoricey--not like the rabbit pellet version I ate at the Dolphin Theater when I was a kid.

I guess the one saving grace is that there are "no trans fats" (but plenty of sugar to rot your teeth) and, oh yeah, somebody told me that licorice makes a great laxative...bttthhh!

1 comment:

B. Diederich said...

Yea! Dan's back. I've been pretty lazy myself.
Funny, I have boxes of "Good n Plenty" licorice at home and work.
Since my son hates it, I have no fear that I will have it all to myself!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin