Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who Doesn't Enjoy A Little "Happy Time" Every Now And Again?

I've used Nivea Creme on my face on and off for 30 years (way more on than off). It has a great scent but the consistency and look of Crisco shortening. Be that as it may, it has assisted me in maintaining my youthful glow for a long time..

Whilst perusing the aisles of London Drugs the other day, I saw that Nivea had added a new product to their roster--like the old standard wasn't good enough... but this one made me chuckle. What market are they trying to target here?..

Happy Time, with "feel good sensation" and "bamboo" milk (for stiffness, maybe?). I didn't really need any but it was too funny to pass up...and it smells great. Suuure I didn't need any..

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin