Thursday, November 22, 2007

Random Thoughts and Musings...



 ~ There is nothing as uncommon as common sense.
 ~ Women's purses and sunglasses are getting bigger and their pants are getting tighter and lower. 
 ~ With the pain some people seem to be in when running, I can't help think they'd be better off going for a brisk walk instead.
  ~ How many people working out would do so if they stayed naturally thin?
  ~ How could the people working in vitamin stores possibly know everything there is to know about all those supplements and how they affect the individual? 
 ~ The doctor has never told me to take vitamins.
 ~ I've done just about every stupid thing there is to do... twice, and smoking cigarettes still seems the dumbest. 
 ~ It's hard to understand how a mother could put a newborn into daycare or in the hands of a nanny for the sake of her career.
 ~I always seem to be the one that moves out of the way of people at the mall or on the sidewalk... maybe it's time to start plowing into them.
 ~Hair is better than bald.
 ~Tan fat looks better than white fat.
 ~There could be some wisdom that comes with getting older but let's face it... aging sucks.
 ~ First dates and blind dates... shoot me now.
 ~ Maybe nothing happens for a reason.
 ~ It's almost 2008. It must be common knowledge that dress socks with sandals pulled up to your knees doesn't work.
 ~Having said that, I swear some people don't have mirrors at home.   
 ~ I should have listened to my parents when they told me to save my money.
 ~It's easier to drink eight glasses of beer than eight glasses of water and you pee about the same.
 ~Opera is painful.
 ~I really should learn how to type.
 ~Whether I go to the dentist every six months or every two years, I'm still an hour in the hygienists chair.
 ~If I had it to live over, I'd live over a liquor store.
 ~Something seems wrong with those cheap, grey velcro runners from Wal-Mart. Come to  think of it something seems wrong with Wal-Mart. 
 "Try to dwell in the past. Think of all the mistakes you've made, and how much better it would be if you hadn't made them. Think of what you have done,and blame yourself for not doing so. And don't go easy. Be really hard on yourself."      

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

God, thank you for my friend Dan! He is hilarious! I've had one tough week at work and this is the first laugh I've had in 5 days. sdk

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin