Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blogs are for knobs.


 
A good friend of mine had started her blog about a year or so ago,I'm not exactly sure of the time frame but I do know it was before I bought my first computer. I can remember at the time thinking,"Blogs are for knobs." and my Dad asking me,"What's a blog ?" To which I replied something like," Oh look at me, look what I think, look what I like." Then I bought a computer. It's a Mac, a couple of my friends have one so I knew I could count on them for help while I was trying to learn how to use it.(surfing certain "sites" helped). Soon I found out about Facebook,which led me to,"Oh look at me, look what I think, look what I like." This leads me to try to sum this thing up. I always wondered why people would leave the comfort of their own homes to read a book in a coffee shop or surf the internet on their laptops. Although I may never fully understand those two things, I know two things for sure...I'm a knob and this is my first blog.   

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin