Monday, August 17, 2009

Thunderstorms..

  I realize I dropped a bomb about having met my 24 year old daughter from my first love. I haven't followed up for a few reasons which I may explain at a later date but I will say she's gorgeous...who knew? I lost the internets since Thursday because lightning hit the ground near my place and blew out my modem--here's my new one, I'm back baby!



    And these shots were in my camera..

     Girl probably texting boyfriend..

      This morning, bathroom window..


     Bet you're glad you waited days for this.


1 comment:

B. Diederich said...

DAN!!!
I like the glasses!

What is this about a 'daughter'??

(I took a mental break from technology and this feels really awkward trying to actually type and think again, ha ha...)
My summer news is...My daughter is going to have a baby!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin