Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rocks..


     There's this dude that takes the time to balance these rocks along the shoreline in Stanley Park, it takes some time and people gather to watch him. He had just started this day so he didn't have very many done but I was reminded of this twit I dated for a while in the late 90's-- and how stupid men can become when in close proximity to a nice pair of breasts. We were walking along the seawall and she ran out and kicked all of them over (at least half a dozen), howling all the while (the artist was long gone BTW). Maybe it's just me but I was shocked and appalled at her course of action and when I asked her why she did it she simply laughed and said, "I don't know." 


 
     I had a longer video of him in action but it wouldn't upload. At least this won't take up much of your time..


3 comments:

Lianne said...

Don't you wonder where she is now? Hmm -- stealing cars in Vancouver? Kicking the walkers out from underneath seniors?

There is something very calming about Inukshuks -- the patience to balance stones. Inspiring.

drollgirl said...

why do people DO stuff like that!?!?!?!? she sounds like the female version of nelson on the simpsons! and that is not really a good thing.

Dan Johnson said...

Like I said, a twit...with nice breasts. Men can be such idiots..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin