Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back To School..

 Yesterday (Labour Day) was the last day of the Pacific National Exhibition. They used to take these pictures of you at the PNE if you wanted--this was the only one Mom ever had done..

      Mom, Sis and I on the left. That was the powers family on the right, Robert was the boy. I hardly ever picked on anyone in my life but for some reason I did him..

    The closing of the PNE (always the last 2 weeks in August) meant school was back in. I found these back to school photos but for some reason there weren't very many of when I was younger. I started grade one pretty young (5 years old) and I remember absolutely hating this light blue raincoat Mom made me wear on the first day..

          I look like I'm three..

       Here was a couple of Wendy and I in our later years..




     Since there weren't very many back to school photos, I thought I'd post some of my daughter..






    

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Hello Dan,

Your daughter is beautiful! Incredible blue eyes.

You must be proud, if you aren't still in shock.

B. Diederich said...

What a doll-- she is very pretty! Some day you must share your story...

Anonymous said...

Wow, your daughter is beautiful!
It must feel weird to say "my daughter" now, eh?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin