Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Homework...


   Understanding that legions of fans are eagerly anticipating my next blog, I would love to entertain all of you with my compelling thoughts and ideas with daily postings. However due to my somewhat limited writing and typing skills, this is turning out to be a lot more like homework than I thought and feelings of guilt ensue. In light of this recent development I may have to limit my postings to, "When I get around to it... " Blogging also restricts the time I can spend on Facebook, Youtube, Plenty of Fish (entertainment only), Limewire, iTunes, and all the other mind numbing internet surfing I'm addicted to(let's not forget my old friend television). Being new to this, there is a certain satisfaction when the photo is uploaded and the "Blog is published", but I'm not certain I can commit my Smirnoff soaked brain to daily doses of thought and creativity. This inconsequential bit of chicken scratch took an hour and a half...

1 comment:

B. Diederich said...

I came across your site while trying to post some of my stuff (and basically, because I HAD to find out just WHO also liked Kalifornia, Metallica, and One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich...)
It is hard to keep up these blogs and I tried 3 of them--what the heck?!
I enjoyed yours! Keep going!
BD
diederichtrashcraft.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin