skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HONK IF YOU'RE A KNOB...
Making absolutely no sense for as long as I can remember...
Thursday, October 30, 2008
As Funny And Retarded As I Find This...
It's still hard to beat this classic-- hardly violent at all. I know it can be tough but try to watch it until the 1:50 to 2:00 minute mark...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Dan Johnson
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Yak..
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(13)
►
November
(11)
►
December
(2)
▼
2008
(362)
►
January
(2)
►
March
(26)
►
April
(30)
►
May
(38)
►
June
(33)
►
July
(31)
►
August
(32)
►
September
(43)
▼
October
(36)
Kids In The Hood 2...
Let Me Give You A Little Scenario Of What My Life ...
Always Funny...
The Muffin...
Daniel...
Don't Be So Hard On Yourself...
Aah, Stuart...
The Lab...
Go Canucks Go...
I Guess You Gotta Use Your Camera For Something...
You Suffer...
Fashion (Or Lack Thereof)...
Language...
"In Politics, Stupidity Is Not A Handicap"... Napo...
Pills...
Online Dating...
Seems Insane...
Nobody Ever Watches The Videos You Post (Well Mayb...
Sunday...
Untitled...
A Pretty Nice Fall Day...
Such A Good Song...
In Heavens Name...
I Know Everybody Has Seen This...
Dracula...
Nollie Kickflip (I didn't even know it had a name)...
Maxine Nightingale/Slapshot...
Grandparents Bathroom Cabinet...
Capilano River...
I Normally Don't Comment On Politics...
The Garbage Can...
Aah Sports Fans...Ya Gotta Love 'Em...
As Funny And Retarded As I Find This...
It Ain't No Disney Film...
Couldn't Resist...
Alphagetti...
►
November
(50)
►
December
(41)
►
2009
(311)
►
January
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
March
(34)
►
April
(42)
►
May
(45)
►
June
(38)
►
July
(32)
►
August
(18)
►
September
(12)
►
October
(4)
►
December
(18)
►
2010
(18)
►
January
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
My Blog List
Diederich's Graphics
10 years ago
Mainstream Melancholy
11 years ago
at my kitchen table
16 years ago
Things Best Left Unsaid
16 years ago
drollgirl's Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment